Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Little Note...


My name is Huong Pham. I have 2 amazing kids: Willie is 5, and Sophia just turned 1. We are proudly from Vietnam but we have been living in the US for yearsss... too long that we have to count every time we talked about it.

I love my kids, they are just sooooo sweet. They adore their parents (at least the 5 years old does, the 1 year old can just baa baa booo booo now, so we are not very sure).

This is how Willie is taking care of his little sister Sophia when mommy and daddy are busy.
Willie is riding his motorbike and pulling his sister with him. Sophia loves sitting in the basket tho!


I love to shop but I don't like buying things when they are not on sale or without a coupon, a promotion code, a voucher, you name it!! Shopping becomes both my weakness and my strength, I must say! You will find out how I manage this hobby on my blog, without breaking the bank of course, and... wait... even making money when shopping.

I love my house. I believe we are living in our dream house. I will share about our house here on my blog.

I love food and eating good food. I love to cook when I am in the mood, and my foods mostly turn out very yummy (got praise from husband alllll the timeeeee)

I love decorating my house, building little bit of this and that around my house.

I love traveling. We visit Vietnam every year. Our family are in Vietnam so we are very excited every time we go back.

This blog is the place I will share our life with YOU, and I am very excited to have you on board with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment